KVALITA - TECHNOLÓGIE - DIAGNOSTIKA
QUALITY - TECHNOLOGIES - DIAGNOSTICS
24.05. - 25.05.2018
Nitra, Faculty of Engineering SUA in Nitra, Slovakia
An intention of the international scientific conference "Quality - technologies - diagnostics" is to create an area to present the departments and institutes dealing with issues of production quality, materials and technologies of their processing and diagnostics of technical systems. A scientific event is aimed to:
- presentation of the results achieved in scientific - research activity of participating workplaces and possibilities for their transfer into practice,
- solution common problems in the field of technically oriented university education, science and research,
- discuss possibilities of cooperation by developing of common projects and involvement in current calls on national, or on EU level.
The aim of the event is create an area to present the individual participating workplaces in term of:
- personal potential,
- scientific - research activities,
- solved projects,
- possibility of cooperation in the preparation of new projects,
- modern and innovative instrumentation,
- news, or innovative study subjects, procedures and methods,
- accredited study programs,
- creation of study materials.
Conference languages : Slovak, Czech, English
Participants of the event have the opportunity to publish the latest results of their scientific - research operation in two ways:
- in a scientific journal „Acta technologica argiculturae“ (ATA), which is included in Scopus from 2016. In the journal will be published maximum 2 contributions from one department, being possible for these contributions must meeting the conditions of editorial published on https://www.degruyter.com/view/j/ata (contributions only in English language),
- in the Proceedings of Scientific Works „Quality, Technologies, Diagnostics of Technical Systems“. Number of papers from one department is not limited, being possible for these contributions must meeting the conditions published in "Instructions for authors" (contributions must be not in English language).
Conference is organized by Department of Quality and Engineering Technologies, SUA in Nitra under auspices of prof. Ing. Zdenko Tkáč, PhD., as accompanying event of International Engineering Fair 2018 in Nitra.