Kinder Cultured Ltd is fully committed to meeting its health and safety obligations.
- The Health & Safety at Work Act 1974,
- The Management of Health & Safety at Work Regulations 1999,
- The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005,
And all subsequent and associated legislation that applies or otherwise guides best practice.
Ecological and Environmental Commitment
Kinder Cultured Ltd is committed to conserve and enhance the environment. Although there are other forms of environment such as built, social, cultural and psychological which we at Kinder Cultured Ltd are particularly concerned about, for the purpose of this Commitment, we recognise that the environment includes land, expanses of water, air and outer space. To the extent that we have powers and are able to exert any influence over the aspects of the environment entrusted to our care, Kinder Cultured Ltd aims to repair, maintain, improve and enhance the healthfulness of the environment. We consider the factors that govern the healthfulness of the environment to also be a good measure for assessing the integrity of the design and aesthetic appeal of an environment.
We shall aim to:
- Remove or reduce the hazards and other adverse risks from the environments for which we bear responsibility. To remove corrupting factors from environments over which we have control. Be fully compliant with all relevant legislation, surpassing its requirements wherever possible. To cultivate communities of plants that support good health and nutrition, and that pose no threat or harm. Promote just and sustainable social and economic environments. Respect the diverse identities and harmless behaviours of all creatures in the animal kingdom, including those of humans. Cultivate good conditions for the good health and well-being of individuals and families. Ameliorate micro-climate and amenity in the places where we work and live.
We shall in our operational practice:
- Make increasing use of e-technology to reduce paper requirements. Make increasing use of recycled or sustainably derived papers and other materials for our administration and products. Promote materials and specifications that cause no cruelty to animals. Travel on foot, bicycle, public transport, or sustainable private transport wherever possible.
- Repair, reduce, re-use and recycle, and otherwise act responsibly, where waste is concerned. Regularly review this statement and improve practice at every reasonable opportunity that arises.
- Wherever we are responsible for delivering catering services, we shall do so fully in agreement with the standards and requirements of the Vegan Society.