My first book contribution
Black American Males in Higher Education, Research, Programs, and Academe is a collection of 16 chapters where the contributing scholars examine the situation or state of Black American/ African American males in higher education, particularly as pertains to higher education environments and those programs and policies that affect them. Additionally, there are discussions of research findings and theoretical concepts that seek to provide explanation for observed outcomes pertinent to African American males in higher education settings.
Davido Dupree, Marybeth Gasman, Kevin E. James, and Margaret Beale Spencer, "Identity, Identification and Socialization: Preparation and Retention of African American Males in Institutions of Higher Education," In Henry Frierson, Willie Pearson, and James Wyche (Eds.). Black American Males in Higher Education: Research, Programs and Academe. (New York: Emerald Publishers, 2009).
- Morris Brown College - http://morrisbrown.edu
- Chronicle of Higher Education - http://chronicle.com
- Inside Higher Education - http://www.insidehighered.com
- Diverse Issues in Higher Education - http://www.diverseeducation.com
- Kappa Kappa Psi National Honorary Band Fraternity - www.kkpsi.org
- Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc. - http://www.omegapsiphifraternity.org/
- Mighty 6th District Website - http://www.omega6d.org
- Psi Kappa Chapter- Omega Psi Phi Fraternity Inc. - http://psikappaque.tripod.com
- Prince Hall Grand Lodge of South Carolina - http://www.mwphglsc.com
- 100 Black Men of Atlanta, Inc.- https://www.100blackmen-atlanta.org/
- 100 Black Men of America, Inc. - http://www.100blackmen.org
- #1 Stunnas M.S.C. - www.numberonestunnas.com