Kerrville Walking Group
• First Saturday of the month is at the
Kerrville River Trail via the Dietert Center Trailhead
(starting on January 6, 2024)
• Walk and visit with others of similar interests.
• Its fun and its free!
• We would love to have you join us on our next walk.
• We meet on Saturday mornings at the suggested walk location and time. If you sign up for our emails, you will get GPS coordinates including a quick link of the meet site and a walking map a few days before the walk. Or, see the schedule below.
• Our walks will introduce you to places you might not have otherwise visited or known about.
• Since there are no speed or distance requirements, come out and visit with others of similar interests.
• There is NO CHARGE for the weekly walks or to be a member of the group. However, some venues may have a nominal facilities or registration fee.
• Pets on a leash are welcome for most of the walks.
• FYI, most of the walkers enjoy conversation, coffee, etc. after the walk. Just saying...
• Please forward the above web site address to family, friends, acquaintances, roadrunners, pets, etc.
• If you would like get notifications of upcoming walks and events, select the following link: Register Now!
• Walk Schedule - Click Here
• Click here for info on the Financial Round Table Online - No experience is required.
• To get on our weekly email list, fill out and submit "Contact Us" below.
• Please join us on our next walk.
• Happy Trails from your Trail Boss, Ed E 830-201-0808 (text)