- Applied Analysis
- Numerical Solution of Partial Differential Equations
- Introduction to Spectral Methods
- Finite Volume Methods for Hyperbolic Equations
- Higher Order Methods for Hyperbolic Conservation Laws
- Introduction to Incompressible Fluids
- Introductory Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Numerical Methods for Ordinary Differential Equations
- Topics in Scientific Computing
- Introduction to Ordinary Differential Equations
- Introduction to Linear Algebra
- Advanced Linear Algebra & Applications
- Single-Variable, Multi-Variable, and Vector Calculus (in Dutch and English)
- Approximations via the discontinuous Galerkin method, Harbin Institute of Technology. Harbin, China. January 9-15, 2017.
- Wave propagation properties of numerical methods, Edwards Air Force Research Lab, Turbulent Propulsion Group. Edwards, California, USA. January - March 2016.
- Superconvergence for discontinuous Galerkin approximations, Institute for Computational Physics and Applied Mathematics. Beijing, China. August 27-31, 2012.
- Superconvergence for discontinuous Galerkin approximations, University of Science and Technology of China. Hefei, Anhui, China. June 1-15, 2012