KIM, Jae-kwang (김재광)
My name is Jae-kwang Kim. I am a professor in Statistics department at Iowa State University (ISU) and also a professor in Department of Mathematical Sciences at KAIST in Korea. I got my PhD in Statistics from Iowa State University under the supervision of professor Wayne A. Fuller in the summer of 2000.
E-mail: jkim at iastate dot edu (ISU), kim00020 at kaist dot ac dot kr (KAIST)
Survey Sampling, Statistical Analysis with missing data, Measurement error models, Multi-level models, Causal Inference, Statistical Computing, Bayesian inference, Prediction with big data, etc.
- Academic Positions: Hankook University of Foreign Studies (2002-2003), Yonsei University (2004-2008), Iowa State University (2008-current), KAIST (2016-current).
- Other job experience: Mathematical Statistician at US Census Bureau (1999-2000), Senior Statistician at Westat (2000-2001)
- 1994-2000: Department of Statistics, Iowa State University (PhD)
- 1991-1993: Department of Statistics, Seoul National University (MS)
- 1987-1990: Department of Computer Science and Statistics, Seoul National University (BS)
Last updated on 12/30/2018.