The 13th International Conference on Computational Semantics (IWCS 2019) will be held at the University of Gothenburg, Sweden on the 23-27th May 2019. IWCS is the bi-yearly meeting of SIGSEM, the ACL special interest group on semantics; this year's edition is hosted by the Centre of Linguistic Theory and Studies in Probability (CLASP) at the Department of Philosophy, Linguistics and Theory of Science (FLoV).
The aim of the IWCS conference is to bring together researchers interested in any aspects of the computation, annotation, extraction, and representation of meaning in natural language, whether this is from a lexical or structural semantic perspective. IWCS embraces both symbolic and machine learning approaches to computational semantics, and everything in between.
News and Updates
- December 12th: Two invited speakers announced (Raffaella Bernardi and Mehrnoosh Sadrzadeh)
- December 7th: Updated Call for Papers
- November 12th: Call for Workshop Proposals - Second Round
- November 5th: PG added
- October 16th: First Call for Papers
- October 10th: Shared task info
- October 8th: Announcement and call for Workshop Proposals