The 13th International Conference on Computational Semantics (IWCS 2019) will be held at the University of Gothenburg, Sweden on the 23-27th May 2019. IWCS is the bi-yearly meeting of SIGSEM, the ACL special interest group on semantics; this year's edition is hosted by the Centre of Linguistic Theory and Studies in Probability (CLASP) at the Department of Philosophy, Linguistics and Theory of Science (FLoV).
The aim of the IWCS conference is to bring together researchers interested in any aspects of the computation, annotation, extraction, and representation of meaning in natural language, whether this is from a lexical or structural semantic perspective. IWCS embraces both symbolic and machine learning approaches to computational semantics, and everything in between.
News and Updates
- May 23: Proceedings are now online
- May 20: note that IWCS2019 does NOT offer onsite registration. People need to register beforehand online. Only a few days left.
- May 14: IWCS2019 is on the same day as the European elections, so please make sure you have already voted by early voting before you come to Gothenburg!
- May 14: Poster presentation, room facilities, and social activity info added
- March 25: Registration now open
- March 22: Programme, accommodation and registration info (no registration link yet) published
- March 1st: Accepted papers published
- March 1st: Decisions sent to authors
- January 21st: Reviewing started
- January 8th: Deadline extension (abstracts 15th January, full versions 22nd January)
- January 8th: List of accepted workshops (some with descriptions)
- December 19th: All invited speakers announced (Raffaella Bernardi, Mehrnoosh Sadrzadeh and Ellie Pavlick)
- December 12th: Two invited speakers announced (Raffaella Bernardi and Mehrnoosh Sadrzadeh)
- December 7th: Updated Call for Papers
- November 12th: Call for Workshop Proposals - Second Round
- November 5th: PG added
- October 16th: First Call for Papers
- October 10th: Shared task info
- October 8th: Announcement and call for Workshop Proposals