About Itamar Gilad
Itamar is a product consultant and speaker with over 20 years' experience in product management, lean startup, agile development and design thinking. In his last role he was lead product manager @Google, launching features such as Gmail's Tabbed Inbox to 1Bn users and leading Gmail's growth team. Prior to Google he worked in the Israeli startup scene as well as in Microsoft and IBM. He holds a B.Sc. in Computer Engineering from the Technion, Israel institute of technology.
Twitter: https://twitter.com/ItamarGilad (@itamargilad)
Upcoming Workshop — Lean Product Management (Barcelona)
In this 2-day workshop, Jeff Gothelf (Sense & Respond, Lean UX) and myself will walk you through the principles and tools of lean product management — how modern-day PMs drive business results and optimize for customer success. Early-bird tickets are available until April 1st. details here.
I help companies build great products that deliver and capture tremendous value.
- Introduce best product management practices -
- Help define product strategy and plans - Markets, Strategy, OKRs, GIST planning
- Launching new products - identifying markets and needs, achieving tight product market fit
- Improving KPIs - retention, conversion-to-pay, customer life-time value (case-study) ...
- Accelerating growth - Growth hacking, experiments, using data
- Driving Innovation - Innovation frameworks, project portfolios, responding to disruption
I bring in-depth experience with methodologies and practices used by Google, market-leaders and top startups:
- Lean startup, Design thinking, Agile, A/B experiments, MVPs, smoke tests, qualitative user research, metrics, dashboards, data analysis, feature prioritization, backlog management, planning, roadmaps, OKRs, team alignment, decision making models
How we can collaborate
We can work together in these ways:
- Consulting projects - typically weekly sessions, 2-16 hrs per week.
- Workshops - I give workshops (from 2 hrs to 2 days) on product management, lean startup, and innovation.
- Spot-consulting - you can micro-hire me for 30min-1hr consultation calls.
To schedule a meeting please message me: firstname.lastname@example.org