Hotel & Travel
CARIBE ROYALE ALL-SUITE HOTEL & CONVENTION CENTER
8101 WORLD CENTER DR, ORLANDO, FL 32821
tel: 1-888-258-7501 or 407-238-8000
**SCAM ALERT** Please be alert to scam hotel booking operations that may call you directly to offer discounted room rates. BOOK YOUR ROOM ONLY THROUGH THE INSPECTIONWORLD CONFERENCE RESERVATION SITE PROVIDED HERE WHICH IS LINKED TO CARIBE ROYALE RESORT.
At a Glance
A lavish tropical paradise in Orlando, the 4-star Caribe Royale All-Suite Hotel and Convention Center is the best place to be for that long-awaited Orlando vacation. Guests soothe in the outdoor waterpark complete with waterfalls and a serpentine slide. Suites and villas feature spacious living areas, kitchens and balconies.
Check-in time is 4 pm and the check-out time is 11 am.
The resort fee is complimentary and wi-fi in guest rooms is free.
Self-parking is complimentary.
Contact the resort concierge for assistance regarding resort amenities.
(Scroll down page for resort map.)
View property videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/thecaribeorlando
Guests can choose to take taxis or a shuttle service from Orlando International Airport. Recommended shuttle provider is Maingate Transportation at (407) 390-0000 press 0.
Orlando Attraction Tickets
Available for a-la-carte purchase at the Expedia Fun Desk, located in the Main Lobby.
Disney Link: http://www.mydisneygroup.com/caribe
In & Around
- Walt Disney World® area - 1.5 miles
- International Drive - 1 mile
- SeaWorld Orlando® - 6 miles
- Orange County Convention Center - 6 miles
- Universal Studios Resort™ - 10 miles
- Orlando International Airport (MCO) - 16 miles
- Orlando/Sanford International Airport (SFB) - 47 miles
You Should Know
- 250,000-gallon swimming pool wrapped with cascading waterfalls and tropical plants and complete with a 75 feet waterslide
- Courtyard with a swimming pool and a well-equipped fitness center
- Children’s area with 2 spa tubs, swimming pools and a water playground
- Premier spa services
- Lighted basketball and tennis courts
- Complimentary area shuttle service and parking
- Multiple dining venues including one with a stylish Venetian theme
- 24 hour deli called Café 24 that features sandwiches, deli items, pizzas, salads, daily entrée specials, breakfast items, coffee, beverages, beer, wine, snacks and candy.
- All-day dining restaurant is available at the Tropicale and it is perfect for casual dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Calypso’s Pool Bar & Grille is located poolside, and featuring a Floribbean style menu and alfresco dining.
- The Falls Lounge and The Loft also serve a light menu of appetizers along with a complete bar and cocktail menu.
- Java's Coffee Cafe offers grab and go options with freshly brewed coffee, specialty coffees, freshly baked breakfast items and frozen yogurt with candy toppings.
- The Venetian Chop House the signature restaurant features contemporary cuisine including signature steaks, chops and fresh seafood.
Restaurant Options Outside of the Hotel
The Vista Bistro - Italian Eatery is located next door at Buena Vista Suites. There are also a multitude of restaurants just steps away. Disney Springs also offers Wolfgang Puck's Café, Bongo's Cuban Cafe™ and House of Blues®, Morimotos, The Boathouse, The Homecoming and Rainforest Café. At the Crossroads, you will find TGI Fridays, Olive Garden, Chevy’s, Red Lobster, Fuddruckers and more!