Hotel & Travel
At a Glance
A lavish tropical paradise in Orlando, the 4-star Caribe Royale All-Suite Hotel and Convention Center is the best place to be for that long-awaited Orlando vacation. Guests soothe in the outdoor waterpark complete with waterfalls and a serpentine slide. Suites and villas feature spacious living areas, kitchens and balconies.
Check-in time is 4 pm and the check-out time is 11 am.
The resort fee is complimentary and wi-fi in guest rooms is free.
Self-parking is complimentary.
Contact the resort concierge for assistance regarding resort amenities.
(Scroll down page for resort map.)
View property videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/thecaribeorlando
Guests can choose to take taxis or a shuttle service from Orlando International Airport. Recommended shuttle provider is Maingate Transportation at (407) 390-0000 press 0.
Orlando Attraction Tickets
Available for a-la-carte purchase at the Expedia Fun Desk, located in the Main Lobby.
Disney Link: http://www.mydisneygroup.com/caribe
In & Around
- Walt Disney World® area - 1.5 miles
- International Drive - 1 mile
- SeaWorld Orlando® - 6 miles
- Orange County Convention Center - 6 miles
- Universal Studios Resort™ - 10 miles
- Orlando International Airport (MCO) - 16 miles
- Orlando/Sanford International Airport (SFB) - 47 miles
You Should Know
- 250,000-gallon swimming pool wrapped with cascading waterfalls and tropical plants and complete with a 75 feet waterslide
- Courtyard with a swimming pool and a well-equipped fitness center
- Children’s area with 2 spa tubs, swimming pools and a water playground
- Premier spa services
- Lighted basketball and tennis courts
- Complimentary area shuttle service and parking
- Multiple dining venues including one with a stylish Venetian theme
- 24 hour deli called Café 24 that features sandwiches, deli items, pizzas, salads, daily entrée specials, breakfast items, coffee, beverages, beer, wine, snacks and candy.
- All-day dining restaurant is available at the Tropicale and it is perfect for casual dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Calypso’s Pool Bar & Grille is located poolside, and featuring a Floribbean style menu and alfresco dining.
- The Falls Lounge and The Loft also serve a light menu of appetizers along with a complete bar and cocktail menu.
- Java's Coffee Cafe offers grab and go options with freshly brewed coffee, specialty coffees, freshly baked breakfast items and frozen yogurt with candy toppings.
- The Venetian Chop House the signature restaurant features contemporary cuisine including signature steaks, chops and fresh seafood.
Restaurant Options Outside of the Hotel
The Vista Bistro - Italian Eatery is located next door at Buena Vista Suites. There are also a multitude of restaurants just steps away. Disney Springs also offers Wolfgang Puck's Café, Bongo's Cuban Cafe™ and House of Blues®, Morimotos, The Boathouse, The Homecoming and Rainforest Café. At the Crossroads, you will find TGI Fridays, Olive Garden, Chevy’s, Red Lobster, Fuddruckers and more!