- Submit in one single file pdf file your CV and a one-page description of the topic of your PhD on the platform easychair : https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=summerue3 . Only PDF files will be considered.
- Ask one of your faculty advisors to send a short note to firstname.lastname@example.org endorsing your application to attend and noting how it relates to your research interests and dissertation plans.
- If you wish to present a paper at the School (this is not a requirement to apply), attach an extended abstract, or preferably the entire paper in the same pdf file as your CV and the one page description of your PhD submitted to https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=summerue3.
· Deadline for applications: April 6, 2018
· Deadline for acceptance of papers: April 24, 2018
· Registration: April 24 to May 4, 2018