This Summer School is designed for Economics PhD students with an interest in Urban topics. In addition to those students specialized in Urban Economics, we encourage the participation from PhD students in Labour, Development, Public, Trade and other applied fields who want to improve their knowledge in the field. The objective of the school is twofold: to offer an intensive training program for interested PhD students, and to provide them with the opportunity to present and discuss their own ongoing research with leading researchers in the field in a relaxed and open atmosphere.
- Submit in one single file pdf file your CV and a one-page description of the topic of your PhD on the platform easychair : https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=summerue3 . Only PDF files will be considered.
- Ask one of your faculty advisors to send a short note to email@example.com endorsing your application to attend and noting how it relates to your research interests and dissertation plans.
- If you wish to present a paper at the School (this is not a requirement to apply), attach an extended abstract, or preferably the entire paper in the same pdf file as your CV and the one page description of your PhD submitted to https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=summerue3.
· Deadline for applications: April 6, 2018
· Deadline for acceptance of papers: April 24, 2018
· Registration: April 24 to May 4, 2018
The summer school will take place on June 18-20, 2018