Issues in contemporary semantics and ontology
The Buenos Aires Linguistics and Philosophy of Language Group (BA-LingPhil) announces the fourth edition of the Workshop "Issues in Contemporary Semantics and Ontology", to be held on July 11-13, 2018 at the Argentinian Society of Philosophical Analysis.
- Max Kölbel (Universität Wien)
- Kepa Korta (Euskal Herriko Unibertsitatea/Universidad del País Vasco)
- María de Ponte Azcárate (Universidad de Sevilla)
- Stefano Predelli (University of Nottingham)
You can see the full Announcement and Call For Papers here.
- Deadline for submissions: March 1st, 2018
- Notice of acceptance/rejection: March 15, 2018
Argentinian Society of Philosophical Analysis
Bulnes 642, Buenos Aires