TASK ATTACK FACT SHEET
Developer: Hot Avocado Games
iOS and Android Release Date: Tuesday, August 7th, 2018
Price: $1.99, Launch Special: $0.99
Age Rating: ESRB 10+
Press Contact: Daniel Colman, firstname.lastname@example.org
Task Attack is a humorous, shoot’em-up arcade game with a twist. Drawing inspiration from the 80’s classics, players first encounter attacking alien invaders, but soon must fend off “real life” interruptions that creep into the game and join the assault. To successfully defend the galaxy, players must defeat trips to the store, car repairs, news alerts, and other annoying distractions. Do you have what it takes to survive a Task Attack?
"I wanted to combine the two things that take up the bulk of my time: video games and to-do lists." - Daniel Colman, Creator of Task Attack
Task Attack combines the joy of 80's video games with the satisfaction of blasting real life annoyances.
Task Attack is Hot Avocado's first published game. Hot Avocado is a one-person shop in Culver City, California started by Daniel Colman, a gamer who was raised by Atari and Nintendo. Two years ago he decided to give making games a shot and has been a dedicated "nights and weekends" indie developer ever since. Hot Avocado's mission is to create fun and engaging games that appeal to gamers and non-gamers alike.
· One Finger Gameplay - play in one hand as you drink a smoothie
· Story Mode - play through 6 levels, each with a different invading task
· Infinite Play - high score challenge, play as long as you can last
· 8-Bit Art - takes you right back to the 80's without the bad hair
· Full Original Music Score - guaranteed to autoplay in your head
· Hard and Master mode - take the challenge to the next level