Welcome to The Holland/East Aurora Community Education Website
WINTER/SPRING 2019 Catalog will be available on December 20th, 2019
Holland Central School District and East Aurora Union Free Schools are excited to bring you this community education program partnership. The program was started in January 2018 and has combined services to provide surrounding communities with quality courses that are affordable, convenient and promote continuing education opportunities. If you are interested in learning more about the courses we offer or becoming an instructor, use the tabs in the header of this page to navigate through the site and explore!
• All course information, including day, time, start and end dates, and holiday or school closing dates, is included within each course description.
• If regular day school is closed due to weather or another emergency, community education courses will be cancelled also. In addition, if afterschool and evening classes in district schools are cancelled community education courses are cancelled as well, a decision will be made by 3:00 PM. All closings, day or evening, are announced on WGR, WGR TV, WIBV, WNED, WBEN, WKBW, WYNN. Please do not call the office for closing information.
• Classes are held at: Holland Central School District & East Aurora School District
• Open to all persons age 18 and older. Students of younger ages may enroll in some courses, not provided in the regular school program; see the course descriptions or call for details.
• Registration will not be confirmed by our office; please assume your course will begin as planned unless you are notified otherwise.
• To register, please go online - https://sites.google.com/view/hollandeastauroracommunityed/home?authuser=0
- Send a check or money order payable to HOLLAND CENTRAL SCHOOLS and mail to Holland Community Education Office, ATTENTION: Michelle Krieger, 103 Canada Street, Holland, NY 14080. Check or money order must accompany registration. Registration forms and payment may also be dropped off in the H.O. Brumsted Elementary School Office or The East Aurora Middle School Office.
Fees - see individual listings:
• All fees must be paid at time of registration and registration for classes must be completed 1 week prior to the start of the class.
• Unless we cancel a course due to insufficient registration, fees will not be refunded or applied to another session or course for any reason after registration. We will notify you before the scheduled start of any course that is cancelled due to insufficient registration, and refund your fee. Individual teachers may try to reschedule class sessions missed due to emergency closing, but we cannot refund for a missed session.