COMPUTATIONAL CONDENSED MATTER PHYSICS GROUP
Dr. Hanna Terletska - Assistant Professor
Welcome to the computational condensed matter theory group at Middle Tennessee State University, Department of Physics and Astronomy.
My research interests are in theoretical and computational condensed matter physics, with a major focus on studying the properties of strongly correlated and disordered electronic systems, including:
- electron-electron interaction-driven metal-insulator transitions
- effect of disorder on electron localization
- quantum critical and non-fermi liquid behavior
- electronic phase separation in 2d electron systems
- charge ordering
- correlation effects in multi-orbital systems
I am looking for undergraduate and graduate (from MTSU computational science program) students. If you are interested please email me.