COMPUTATIONAL CONDENSED MATTER PHYSICS GROUP
Dr. Hanna Terletska - Assistant Professor
Welcome to the computational condensed matter theory group at Middle Tennessee State University, Department of Physics and Astronomy.
My research interests are in theoretical and computational condensed matter physics, with a major focus on studying the properties of strongly correlated and disordered electronic systems, including:
- electron-electron interaction-driven metal-insulator transitions
- effect of disorder on electron localization
- quantum critical and non-fermi liquid behavior
- electronic phase separation in 2d electron systems
- charge ordering
- correlation effects in multi-orbital systems
Feb 23, 2018 MTSU Physics and Astronomy Department hosts the Panel Discussion on REU and SULI Summer Research experience. Organizers: Dr. Hanna Terletska, Dr. Chuck Higgins, Dr. Ron Henderson.