The PTSA at Armor Elementary has a vacancy in the office of Vice-President.
Our bylaws state that "A vacancy occurring in any office shall be filled for the unexpired term by a person elected by a majority vote of the executive board, notice of such election having been given to the executive board."
At this time, anyone who is interested in or has questions regarding the position of Vice-President at Armor Elementary, should email email@example.com by noon on Friday, July 26th.
The executive board of the Hamburg Central PTSA will call a special meeting in August for the purpose of electing an individual to fill the vacant office of PTSA Vice-President at Armor Elementary.
The Hamburg Central PTSA has established procedures to guide the process until the vacancy is filled, including but not limited to:
- PTSA Business
- will be conducted at the Hamburg Central PTSA Executive Board meetings and the logistics of the PTSA at Armor Elementary are assigned to the unit president or unit vice-president.
- PTSA Funds
- Fundraisers for the PTSA at Armor Elementary will be postponed until a building vice-president is elected, with the exception of Picture Day, and miscellaneous donations. The responsibility of maintaining the PTSA funds for Armor Elementary will be assigned to the unit treasurer, who may be assisted by the building treasurer. The budget that was approved for the PTSA at Armor Elementary will be in effect for as long as it can be funded for.
- PTSA Events and Volunteers
- All non-educational events will be postponed until a building vice-president is elected, with the exception of Picture Day, membership drives, and yearbooks (if provided by the PTSA). This includes but is not limited to the Armor Back To School BBQ, Family Fun Night, pool parties, contributions to grade level events and more. Volunteer opportunities through the PTSA will be limited to programs approved by the Executive Board.
4. Membership to the Hamburg Central PTSA will continue to be extended to the school with the District membership chair assuming the responsibility of PTSA membership at Armor Elementary.
5. Communication will continue with the Armor Elementary Principal and the Executive Board to ensure continued PTSA support for our children.
Any member who is interested in filling the role of PTSA Vice-President at Armor Elementary should email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (716)799-4532 by noon on Friday, July 26th, in order for a special election to be called prior to the start of the school year.
President, Hamburg Central PTSA