The GeCKO symposium invites the submission of two kinds of contributions:
- Published research: for contributions published in other venues — the submission form will simply ask for a link to the publication;
- Unpublished research: abstracts presenting unpublished work, including work under review elsewhere, or ongoing efforts — anonymous, 1 page plus references.
Accepted submissions will be allocated to either poster or oral presentation; posters will be introduced by lightning talks. There will be no archival GeCKo proceedings.
The submission form will be made available on this website.
We are able to provide a limited number of travel grants for student presenters, up to 400 euros each, in the form of post-hoc reimbursement of travel expenses. Details on how to apply will be announced on this website soon.
- Submission due: February 7th 2020, 11:59PM UTC-12:00 ("anywhere on Earth")
- Notification of acceptance: March 13th 2020
- GeCKo symposium: May 18th 2020