First time rookie to register, will receive SEK 200 discount on Stockholm Open tournament.
Any questions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Stockholm Open 2022
Stage 7 of the
Swedish Footgolf Tour 2022
Jarlabanke GK, Täby
just outside of Stockholm city.
30 min drive from Arlanda Airport.
Food truck will be at site both tournament days.
* FIFG-100 played under the rules of FIFG.
4 rounds (72 holes) Singles.
* Preliminary schedule:
Friday - Practice day - All day
Saturday - First round singles 09.00
- Second round singles 13.00
Sunday - Third round singles 09.00
- Final round singles 13.00
* Points awarded to the Swedish Footgolf Tour (SWEFT) based on the number of players
* Player fee: 50 euro (EARLY bird) Until July 11.
July 12 and later 70 euro. Reg closes July 19.
* Player points categories: All official FIFG categories and SWEFT categories.
* Practice: July 22, all day.
* Live draw and dinner at Scandic Star Sollentuna
July 22, Buffet SEK 279.
* Tournament director is Peter Alenbring.
* Registration singles: is open
Low entry fee - Prizes from sponsors.
Questions about sponsorship
at Stockholm Open
Nico Garcia, Argentina
Mati Perrone, Argentina
Sussi Berg, Norway
Halfdan Roth, Norway
SPONSORS / PARTNERS:
Many hotels in Stockholm
Any questions, email Peter.
SPECIAL ACCOMMODATION PRICES FOR PLAYERS AT STOCKHOLM OPEN
When you come to play Stockholm Open do as Matías Perrone, Nico Garcia, Sussie Berg and Halfdan Roth. Stay at the amazing hotel Scandic Star Sollentuna
Use booking code: BFOO220722 and get a special Footgolf discount. Last Day for booking is July 22.
Double room SEK 950/night
Single room SEK 850/night
There will be a free shuttle between the course and the hotel at a given timetable —
at Scandic Star Sollentuna