May 20 - 22
Second stage in SWEFT 2022
Scandinavian Footgolf Trophy
FIFG 500 at Elisefarm GC in Höör, Sweden.
Half an hour's drive from Malmö, 3rd largest town in Sweden, you will find the beautiful venue of Elisefarm Golf Club, just outside the city of Höör.
The restaurant offers superb food and service.
* FIFG-500 played under the rules of FIFG.
3 rounds (54 holes)
Thursday - Practice round and Opening dinner.
Book with an email to: email@example.com
Friday -1st round
Saturday -2nd round (+ Fun double at evening)
Sunday -3rd round.
* Points awarded to the Swedish Footgolf Tour (SWEFT) based on the number of players
* Cash prizes: Depends on sponsors and participants.
Prizepool vs Fee - Minimum € 1900 in total.
Equal between Women and Men, - Minimum € 750
Senior women and Senior men - Minimum € 200.
(Women , Women +46, Men 45, Men +46)
* Player fee: 150 euro (Early bird) to May 9.
May 10 and after, 170 euro.
Juniors (18-) 95 euro as early bird.
May 10 and after 115 euro.
Including opening dinner Thursday May 19.
Reg close May 16.
* Player points categories: All official FIFG categories and SWEFT categories.
* Practice: Thursday July 19.
*Depending on weather and schedule we plan to have
a Fun doubles Saturday evening.
* Tournament director and referee is Cecilia Thurlin.
* Registration is open: bluegolf
Hundreds of hotels
TD Henrik Jensen
Sweden / France