Where we are
John Greenley Memorial
AMVETS Post #7
1001 1st Avenue South
Fargo, ND 58103
- To serve our country in peace and in times of war; to build and maintain the welfare of the United States of America toward lasting prosperity and peace for all its inhabitants.
- To encourage, in keeping with policies of our Government, the establishment of a concrete plan to secure permanent international peace and to assist in the maintenance of international peace.
- To inspire in our membership a sense of responsibility, to develop leadership for the preservation of our American democratic way of life and to help unify divergent groups in the overall interest of American democracy.
- To aid in in the fulfillment of the aims, purposes and interests of AMVETS (American Veterans), or parent organization, and to cooperate with all duly recognized veterans organizations in the furtherance of the aims of the American Veteran.
- To train our youth to become purposeful citizens in a democracy with full knowledge of the responsibilities as well as the privileges of citizenship.
- To keep the American public forever reminded that the veteran served to preserve peace, liberty and democracy for our nation.
- To promote the welfare and fellowship of our members and their families. 8. To recognize that the organization known as AMVETS was chartered by Congressional action on July 23, 1947.
AMVETS Officers and Chairs
COMMANDER - Juleann Miller
1st Vice - Steve Leedahl
2nd Vice - Allen Rausch
Adjutant- Danny Montana
Judge Advocate - Gary Himmerich
Finance Officer - Vern Dunnick
Provost Marshal - Ed Kania
Chaplin - Danny Montana
Service Master - N/A
Quarter Master - Rick Olek
Public Relations Officer - Ed Kania
Secretary - Wayne Kruger
Gaming - Rick Olek
House Board - Scott Breson
Building & Grounds - Bill Gerlach
Bar - Eric Swanson
SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS