Professionl Development and Event Planning Examples
Mary Ann Falk
This page is full of live links to the materials and curations for several of my events and presentations.
Technology Summit of Northwest Ohio
As co-founder, organized the Technology Summit of Northwest Ohio for three years in collaboration with Van Wert and Paulding County curriculum specialists by locating presenters, creating schedule, registering attendees, securing sponsorships, working with vendors, and coordinating building set-up. This event involved over 150 educators each year with 28 districts participating in 2017.
SAMPLE OF PRESENTATIONS AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Focused Mentoring Work Session, Lead organizer - VW and Paulding County schools, Nov 2017
- RESA Revised, Lead presenter - VW and Paulding County schools, Oct 2017
- Introduction to Google tools, Delphos St. John's Middle and High School PD day, Aug 2017
- Leveraging the Power of Sheets, Genoa G-Tech Summit, Aug 2017
- Preparing for RESA: Seeing the Big Picture in Year 2, Lead presenter- VW and Paulding County schools, Jan. 2017
- Wanna Google Hangout?, Tech Summit of NW Ohio, 2016
- The 4Cs: Where Education and the Real World Meet, Tech Summit of NW Ohio, June 2016
- Google Forms: Beyond the Basics, Van Wert City Schools PD Day, Oct 2015
- Tech Integration for the beginner, Tech Summit of NW Ohio, June 2015
- Building Assessments to Measure Growth, Tech Summit of NW Ohio, June 2015
- Lexiles: what do they mean?, Vantage Career Center, August 2014
- Technology Options for Collaboration and Sharing, Vantage Career Center, August 2014
- Formative Assessments using Google Forms (and others), Tinora Technology Boot Camp, June 2014
- Differentiate Instruction in the Classroom with Technology, Tinora Technology Boot Camp, June 2014
- Formative Assessment: Not Just for Students! It’s a Teacher Thing, Too, Ohio Education Conference, Oct 2013 and ITIP Conferencing featuring GAFE, May 2014
Mock Interview Day
Successfully organized an event that provided every Vantage senior with a Mock Interview conducted with an outside interviewer. In 2018, 180 seniors were successfully interviewed by 30 representatives of local business and industry. The event website and materials for the 2018 event can be found here.