Volleyball Elite Academy
The academy is a year-long set of cycles. The cycles are designed to fit the needs of the athletes. The academy has two parts, the cycles and sessions are the physical aspects of the academy. The second part is virtual and is a communication center where personal video analysis, discussions and information sharing occur. You can access the physical aspect of the academy by clicking the links below to register for the sessions. However the virtual aspect can only be accessed by joining the virtual locker room. A single-time 10 dollar membership will allow you to access all the virtual tools, discounts and information which makes the Elite academy unique.
The academy is still accepting athletes. The flexible nature of the academy is designed for an athlete to come and go and take sessions when it fits into their busy schedules. Due to this design, the academy is always taking registrations and athletes can join the basic cycle at any time during the year. Hope to see you on the court. If you are curious what a Virtual Locker Room looks like check out this Demo Site (the demo site is a snapshot of the virtual locker room from June 2017)
- This academy is for athletes between the ages of 10 - 25.
- The Basic Cycle is designed to develop the skills of volleyball to allow one to reach their potential in the sport.
- This is not a team development academy (but check out Club team support tab).
- This is an individual athlete's opportunity to take their skills to the next level.
- Each Elite session will be filled with athletes who have the ability to become elite athletes in the future. The ratio of athlete to coach will never exceed 10 to one. This will ensure each athlete will be given the individual attention the athletes will need to find success.
- It is not for everyone and athletes will be selected on a pre-determined criteria for the limited number of spots in the academy. (These sessions will be physically demanding and meant to build on an athlete's volleyball skills)
- Sessions are not divided by gender. Male and females will train together.
- There are two different age categories : 14 and under,
15 and over
Cost for athletes will be 35.00 dollars a session (a session is two hour of training)
These links allow anyone who does not want to pay the 10 dollar academy membership fee (virtual locker room) to access the tickets for the sessions. Buying the tickets here means athletes will not be able to access the video analysis, discussions and discounts.
The Beach Sessions Want to know more?
The Ignite Jump Training Want to know more?
Making the Cut Cycle Want to know more?