17th EU-REAL Workshop
with a focus on "Regional and urban economic modelling".
Warsaw, Poland, September 3-4, 2020 (guided tour on September 5th)
Hosted by the Faculty of Economic Sciences at the University of Warsaw, Poland.
We kindly invite contributions on topics related (but not limited to):
- Regional economic growth and development - Regional, rural and urban policy
- Infrastructure, transport flows and networks among regions - Input-Output (I-O) and Computable General Equilibrium models (CGE)
- Tourism and regional development - Migration and regional labor markets
- Regional healthcare planning and migration flows - Quantitative methods for regional sciences
- Spatial concentration - Spatial econometrics and statistics
Abstracts should be sent in Doc or Pdf -format, with a maximum of 500 words, including author's name(s), affiliation(s), main topic and 3-5 keywords to
firstname.lastname@example.org by May 15th 2020.
Looking forward to seeing you in Warsaw.
More information coming soon.