16th EU-REAL Workshop
with a focus on "New directions in regional development and spatial inequalities".
(Pescara, Abruzzo, Italy, September 3-4, 2019)
Hosted by the Department of Economics at the University degli Studi "G. D'Annunzio" Chieti-Pescara.
The Department of Economic Studies of the "G. d’Annunzio" University of Chieti-Pescara, Italy, has the pleasure to host the 16th European Union Regional Economics Applications Laboratory (EU REAL) Workshop, with a focus on "New directions in regional development and spatial inequalities". The workshop will be held in Pescara (Abruzzo), in September 3-4, 2019.
We are delighted to welcome the EU-REAL community to discuss our research and to enhance the cooperation among our institutions, in the year in which REAL celebrates 30 years of Quality Research (1989-2019).
We kindly invite contribution on topics related (but not limited to):
- Regional economic growth and development
- Regional, rural and urban policy
- Infrastructure, transport flows and networks among regions
- Input-Output (I-O) and Computable General Equilibrium models (CGEs)
- Tourism and regional development
- Migration and regional labor markets
- Regional healthcare planning and migration flows
- Quantitative methods for regional sciences
- Spatial concentration
- Spatial econometrics and statistics
- Spatial inequalities
- Natural environment, resources and sustainable development
Abstracts should be sent in Doc or Pdf -format, with a maximum of 500 words, including author's name(s), affiliation(s), main topic and 3-5 keywords and be sent to
by May 15th 2019.
Looking forward to seeing you in Pescara.
Alfredo Cartone, Domenica Panzera, Paolo Postiglione
More information on the webpage coming soon!