what I can do for you
Dr. Kragie is trained in multiple specialities. In addition to Internal Medicine, she knows Endocrinology, Neuroscience, Cardiology, Nephrology, Immunology, Molecular Medicine/Genetics, Clinical Pharmacology and Addiction Medicine. She is adept and current with the cutting edge of medicine, usually 10-20 years ahead of the standard of practice.
At this time, she is only providing telemedicine remote patient consultations via Skype or Google Hangout. She will not give out prescriptions but will recommend medications and therapies that can be shared with the patient's healthcare team. Most important, all information is strictly confidential - nothing is shared with corporations or government agencies. The patient has full control over who sees their data and reports and to whom Dr. Kragie may discuss the patient's care.
Dr. Kragie focuses on the individual patient and their unique needs, giving them a comprehensive 360 degree view. Examples of possible areas include:
- Lifestyle advice: general wellness recommendations for diet, exercise, social interactions, stress management. Discuss supplements dangers and side effects. Microbiome influences. Environmental toxins.
- Hypothyroidism: hormone dosage, symptom management, physical signs
- Menopause: hormone replacement choice, dosage, symptom management
- Fertility: advice to enhance reproductive system wellness
- Gender Identity issues, hormone transition Rx issues
- Musculoskeletal pain: discerning causes, symptom management, OTC meds, therapies, strategies, prognosis, evaluation of surgical approaches
- Ehlers-Danlos Hypermobile type: diagnosis, symptom management, new research
- Addiction: understanding causes, therapeutic approaches, discussion of medical Rx, discussion of social support importance, referrals
- High Blood pressure: effect of pain and noise, question of salt importance
- Pharmaceutical audit: examination of medications and diagnoses to see if the management could be safer, more effective, cost efficient
- Physical therapy: specific recommendations for therapists, expected time course to achieve goals
- Pharmacy compounding: some medications can be made by Independent Compounding Pharmacists. In the future, they may even use 3D printers to generate customized medications on site. Dr. Kragie is willing to work with them along with your healthcare team.