First international conference on Embedded & Distributed Systems, EDiS’2017
17th and 18th December 2017, University of Oran 1 Ahmed Ben Bella
Sponsored by IEEE Algeria
Under the patronage of the chancellor of the University of Oran 1, Pr. SENOUCI Mohamed, the laboratory of parallel, embedded architectures and high performance computing (LAPECI) of the Computer Science Department, Faculty of Exact and Applied Sciences at the University of Oran 1, Ahmed Ben Bella, is pleased to announce the organization of the 1st international conference on Embedded and Distributed Systems, EDiS '17.
EDiS'17 is a continuation of the first scientific days of LAPECI laboratory JDLAPECI'14 and EDiS'15 conference.
EDiS aims to bring together researchers about distributed systems, embedded systems, optimization, high performance computing and model driven engineering. Junior and senior researchers are invited to submit their original unpublished papers on the following topics, but not limited to :
- Track 1: Embedded and Real-time systems: Real-time systems, Mapping and routing, Signal processing
- Track 2: Information retrieval Machine learning , Indexation, Data mining
- Track 3: High performance computing, Parallel & distributed systems Big data processing
- Track 4: Multi-objective optimization Heuristics, Metaheuristics, Hybridization
- Track 5: Model-Driven Engineering
- Track 6 : Cyber-physical systems
- Track 7 : Hardware design for low power
The 2017 First International Conference on Embedded & Distributed Systems (EDiS) is now registered as an IEEE sponsored conference under the number 43027.
All accepted and presented papers will be included in the IEEEXplore digital Library.
(Photo by Saber68 (Own work) [GFDL (http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/fdl.html) or CC BY-SA 3.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0)], via Wikimedia Commons)