HOW WE CAN HELP:
- Assessing and treating your social and/or emotional status.
- Helping you learn to cope with mood disorders such as depression, anxiety and/ or significant life stressors such as change in job, status, health, etc...
- Treating and reducing symptoms of Combat Operational Stress (COS) or anxiety conditions such as Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD).
- Providing education, support and counseling for bereavement.
- Increasing your ability to cope with, and adjust to, chronic, traumatic or congenital injuries or illnesses that may result in a wide variety of physical, sensory, neurocognitive, emotional, and/or developmental disabilities.
- Forming a diagnosis.
- Assessing your educational, adaptive, intellectual and/or cognitive abilities.
- Guiding treatment for your personal, educational or vocational needs.
- Defining your cognitive strengths and weaknesses.
- Making relevant recommendations to your health care provider(s).
- Documenting possible changes in your functioning over time.
- Learning to adjust and develop ways to cope with chronic pain or changes in life circumstances.
- Increasing function and reducing disability, activity limitations, and societal participation restrictions.
- Helping to improve sleep hygiene and reduce insomnia.
- Explore environmental barriers and the means to address these barriers including accommodations/adaptations in existing structures or materials, the use of assistive technology, and the use of personal assistance services.
- Helping providers develop action plans for psychological issues, reducing impact of psychological injury, increasing resilience and promoting prevention and compliance with medical recommendations.
Just to name a few...
Psychodiagnostic interview. Psychotherapy. Support. Education. Psychological and neuropsychological assessment. Consultation. Relaxation training. Cognitive rehabilitation. Biofeedback. Relationship counseling. Communication strategies. Skill Building. Life coaching. Stress Management. Screenings. Goal Development. Public Speaking. Interviewing Techniques.
To schedule an appointment with Dr. Thompson simply call 800.504.1402 or email DrDelight@direct.practicefusion.com
Telehealth services are provided via VSee to residents of NC and FL.
We accept check, credit card, and/or PayPal.
Payment is due at the time of service. A $35 returned check fee will be charged for bounced checks. A $50 fee will be charged for same day cancellations (i.e. less than 24 hour notice) or no shows.
Please note that correspondence is not monitored 24/7. Correspondence will be answered at the first available moment during normal business hours. Please be aware of privacy limitations before transmitting any personal information.
If you think you have a MEDICAL OR PSYCHIATRIC EMERGENCY, CALL 911 IMMEDIATELY or go to your nearest hospital. PLEASE DO NOT attempt to access emergency care by corresponding through this website.