My training sessions are designed with this workflow.
- Introduction: I start here so we can determine the objective. This creates the context or value proposition for attendees.
- Demonstrations are next where I show features and help participants determine the value for their teaching or learning.
- Guided Practice is used to learn with hands-on using common resources and methods. This creates a safe and supportive environment for learning as participants stretch themselves to move beyond a comfort zone.
- Independent Practice & Extension is where I work with meeting the list of what participants came to the training to check off. The use of coaching and discovery is essential in this part of the training as participants make the training their own.
- Summary of Learning and Reflections are critical to determine the effectiveness and to gather feedback from participants to insure we are both challenging and nurturing the participants.
Below are presentations I have used to help schools and nonprofits deploy G Suite for Education or Business.