Hi, I’m Jeff Brickman. I have been married to my beautiful wife Anna since 2005 and we have two wonderful children together.
I am passionate about music and movies. I am fun, energetic, and enjoy seeing everyone around me having a great time. I have been the lead singer in a few different bands, and I have had speaking roles in a movie, a TV pilot and a music store commercial.
I started out at the age of 21 professionally entertaining at some of Metro Detroit’s hottest bars, hosting karaoke and dance music. At one time in my career, I was hosting shows 7 nights a week. I have DJ’d at more than 50 bars, halls, and clubs in the area.
Throughout my career I have done many weddings and I have been honored to help make my clients’ night a time that they would cherish forever. I get most of my business through word of mouth, so it’s nice to hear from a prospective client that was at a wedding I did, or had heard about me from a friend.
I have been the DJ for a number of special events such as:
· Oakland University “Get Out and Vote” Campaign 2008
· Cousino High School Senior All-Night Party
· Warren Mott High School Dances
· City of Warren Halloween Dance
· Chamber of Commerce Events
· United States Coast Guard Holiday Party
· Lakeview High School 50 year Reunion
· Homegrown Brewing Company Halloween Karaoke Costume contests
· City of Grosse Pointe Woods annual Winterfest 2020 - Present
· Mangiabevi Urban Italian Restaurant – Resident DJ: 2021 - Present
· Dearborn Country Club – Resident DJ: 2021 – Present
· Over 1000 events such as weddings, private parties and karaoke shows