This is a list of improvements that I'm planning. Help me prioritize these items.
- Section 2.3: Expand this section to be more than a table of antiderivatives. Include taking limits at infinity that comes up in section 3.6. Also include review and theorems associated with continuity and partial differentiation that are helpful with Picard's Theorem in Section 3.2.
- Section 2.4: Regenerate Figure 2.6 using tikz.
- Section 4.6: Determinants: Plot the parallelogram with vertices (0,0), (a,c), (b,d) and (a + b,c + d).
- Section 4.6: Determinants: Show the trick for quickly finding the determinant of a 3x3 matrix.
- Section 5.1: Re-introduce Lebl's content on operator notation.
- Section 5.3: Reduction of order: Expand the content, including partial proofs of the theorem, and add examples.
- Section 5.4: Regenerate the figures using tikz.
- Chapter 8: Add SageMath support for Laplace transforms, including the laplace() and inverse_laplace() commands.
- Appendix: Add an "Easy Guide" to Maxima and SageMath.
Updated 18 January 2018.