This is a list of improvements that I'm planning. Help me prioritize these items.
- Section 2.3: Expand this section to be more than a table of antiderivatives. Include taking limits at infinity that comes up in section 3.6. Also include review and theorems associated with continuity and partial differentiation that are helpful with Picard's Theorem in Section 3.2.
- Section 2.4: Regenerate Figure 2.6 using tikz.
- Section 4.6: Determinants: Plot the parallelogram with vertices (0,0), (a,c), (b,d) and (a + b,c + d).
- Section 4.6: Determinants: Show the trick for quickly finding the determinant of a 3x3 matrix.
- Section 5.4: Regenerate the figures using tikz.
- Chapter 8: Add SageMath support for Laplace transforms, including the laplace() and inverse_laplace() commands.
- Appendix: Add an "Easy Guide" to Maxima and SageMath.
Updated 6 July 2017.