Master of Engineering (Microelectronics) , BITS Pilani, India
Study emphases: Microelectronic devices physics and fabrication
Research Practice Topic: “Physics, simulation and modeling of Nanoscale Devices”
Advisor: Dr. C. K. Ramesha, Assistant Professor
Department of Electrical, Electronics & Instrumentation,
Master’s thesis: “Designing of microwave circuits to probe nanomechanical resonators"
Advisor: Dr. Ananth Venkatesan, Assistant Professor (Physics)
Department of Physical Sciences
B. Tech. (Computer Sci & Engg.), Uttar Pradesh Technical University
Study emphases: Computer Science & Engineering
Select Courses: Numerical computation, Computer Architecture, Parallel computing, solid state devices, Bio-informatics, Non Renewable energy
Seminar: “Grid computing – An infrastructure for 21st century physics”
Senior Secondary School, D B N Senior Secondary School, Ajmer, India
Study emphases: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & Languages
Secondary School, D B N Senior Secondary School, Ajmer, India
Study emphases: Science, Social Sciences, Languages
Percentage: 90.50 %
Indian Institute of Science Education & Research, Mohali
Awarded Project Assistant-ship during M. E. dissertation work, 2013
Birla Institute of Technology & Science, Pilani
Institute Assistant-ship awarded by the research and consultancy division
Wipro Technologies, Bangalore
Platinum Group subscriber award (FY 2007-08) by KM Group
Trail Blazer 2007 award for best project delivery.
- Participated in a three day workshop on “Advancement of Material Science and Physics (WAMP-2015) at Manipal University Jaipur [Nov 19 2015 - Nov 21 2015]
- Participated in a week long Short Term Course (STC) on “ Emerging trends: Electronic devices & materials 2014” organized by MNIT Jaipur [Oct 01 – Oct 04 2013]
- Enrolled in the course “Fundamentals of Atomic Force Microscopy” offered by Prof. Ron Riefenberger, Purdue University, through Nanohub-U.
- Enrolled in the course “From Atoms to Materials: Predictive Theory and Simulations” offered by Prof. Alejandro Strachan, Purdue University, through Nanohub-U.
- Completed course on “Quantum Mechanics for Scientists and Engineer II” offered by Prof. David Miller, Stanford University, through Lagunita e-learning platform [Jan 12 2016 – March 18 2016]
- Completed course on “Graphene and 2 Dimensional Materials”, offered by Dr. Aravind Vijayraghavan at University of Manchester through Coursera e-learning platform [Jan 2016 – March 2016]
- Completed online courses on “Nanotechnology and Nanosensors – Part I and Part II” offered by Prof. Hossaim Haick at Israel Institute of Technology through Coursera e-learning platform [March 14 2016 – April 25 2016]
- Completed two online courses on Classical Mechanics offered by Prof Joe Wolfe of UNSW, Australia and by Prof. David Pritchard, MIT, USA.
- Completed six month course on Nanotechnology, “Nanotechnology Sensitization Programme” offered by NSTC, Noida [March 2007 to August 2007 ]
- Successfully completed online course on “Nano-photonics Modeling” offered by Prof Peter Bermel, through Nanohub courses [July - Oct 30 2014]
6/2015 - Till Now
08/2013 - 06/2015
Assistant Professor , Manipal University Jaipur, Jaipur, India
Role: Teaching & mentoring undergraduate students of engineering in School of Electrical, electronics and Communication Engineering. Developing digital teaching resources to facilitate learning. Conducting tutorial classes and laboratory sessions
Courses: Information Theory & Coding, MEMS Technology, Electrical Technology Illumination Technology
Guest Faculty, Malaviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur, India
Role: Teaching & mentoring undergraduate /postgraduate students of engineering in department of Electronics & Communication Engineering. Developing digital teaching resources to facilitate learning. Conducting tutorial classes and laboratory sessions.
Courses: Electromagnetic Field Theory, Basic Electronics, VLSI Technology, Physical VLSI Design, Measurement & Instrumentation
Project Engineer, Wipro Technologies, Bangalore
- Worked on research and development projects in Automotive and Avionics Domain
- Contributed in the design of Decision Making Unit (DMU) as the Member of the technical team involved in development of Speed Enforcement System for Highway segment.
- Worked as research engineer in Aerospace Network Research Consortium (ANRC) formed at Indian Institute of Science (IISc.) Bangalore by IISc, Wipro Technologies, HCL technologies and Boeing Company. The work involved in designing the aerospace network simulation platform using virtual machines and network simulators