A list of few papers related to Physical Design aspect of IC Design is given below.
- Das, Fan, Chen, Tan, Checka, Reif, "Technology, Performance and Computer Aided Design of Three-dimensional Integrated Circuits", ISPD 04, April 18-21, 2004, Phoenix, Arizona, USA
- Das, Chandrakasan,Reif, "Design Tools for 3-D Integrated Circuits", IEEE 2003 0-7803-7659-5
- Jason Cong , Sung Kyu Lim, Performance Driven Multiway Partitioning (2000), In Proc. Asia and South Pacific Design Automation Conference
- Lagadec, Lavenier, Fabiani, Pottier, "Placing, Routing, Editing Virtual FPGAs" Proceedings of the 11th International Conference on Field-Programmable Logic and Applications Pages 357-366
- Ralph Kling, P Banerjee, Optimization by simulated evolution with applications to standard cell placement, ProceedingDAC '90 Proceedings of the 27th ACM/IEEE Design Automation Conference Pages 20-25
- J.P. Cohoon and W. D. Paris, "Genetic Placement," IEEE Trans. Computer-Aided Design, pp. 956-964, Nov. 1987.
- Gupta, S., Hilbert, M., Hong, S., and Patti, R. 2004. Techniques for producing 3d ics with high-density interconnect. In Proceedings of the 21st International VLSI Multilevel Interconnection Conference. Waikoloa Beach, HI.
- A. Rahman, A. Fan, J. Chung, and R. Reif. Wire-length distribution of three-dimensional integrated circuits. In Proc. IITC, pages 233--235, 1999.
- Arifur Rahman , Shamik Das , Anantha P. Chandrakasan , Rafael Reif, Wiring requirement and three-dimensional integration technology for field programmable gate arrays, IEEE Transactions on Very Large Scale Integration (VLSI) Systems, v.11 n.1, p.44-54, February 2003 [doi>10.1109/TVLSI.2003.810003]
- Each student-group (the group will be same as the lab group) has to select one paper from the list
- Each student in the group has to study the paper selected and write a review of the paper.
- Each student has to submit the review of the paper.
- Copying the review written by other will bring zero marks to whole group. You can do joint study, but the review report is to be written separately.
- Review report should not exceed more than 07 single sided A4 paper.