CS 159 Spring 2018
Online Learning, Bandits, Reinforcement and Imitation Learning
The goal of this course is to familiarize students with the basics of interactive machine learning with a focus on imitation learning and reinforcement learning. Students will read and discuss recent research papers, as well as conduct a research project.
- Research-oriented course. Students will present lectures and conduct a research project.
- Lectures on Tu/Th 10.30am-11:55am in Annenberg 105
- First lecture: 4/3/2018
- Piazza Forum: https://piazza.com/class/jfgffpd1m4p3an
- Lecture presentation: 20%
- Final project (Report + poster session): 80%
- CS 155 or permission from instructor