Cresskill Cub Scout Pack 121
Info on Upcoming Events:
Looked like everyone had a great time designing and getting started with their pinewood derby cars at our are last pack meeting. Please contact me if you were unable to attend and need a pinewood derby set.
As reminder the pinewood derby will be on March 27th at the Cresskill recreation center. See below for more details on the pinewood derby and an additional wood cutting session you can attend.
Feb 27: Blue and Gold Awards Banquet
- 6:30 pm at Cresskill recreation center.
- We encourage both parents to be present for this recognition event. Scouts will be presented with the scout ranks earned in the previous year and all skill awards and ranks earned so far this year.
- Pizza will be served.
March 6: Workshop to work on Pinewood derby cars
6:30 at Cresskill Recreation Center
We will have an electric saw available for those who need cars cut and a scale to weigh cars.
March 27th: The Pinewood Derby race event
- 6:15 at Cresskill Recreation Center for pre-race check-in
- Please plan on arriving at the race event by 6:15 to have your son's car checked in. Race time is 6:30.
- It is required that the cars weigh 5 oz. or less. Any car is weighing more than 5 ounces will need to be modified to reduce the weight.
Cubmaster: Michael Reavis, CS121Cubmaster@gmail.com