The Center for Professional Development at Peak to Peak Charter School holds the following values:
- We value introducing and reinforcing research-based best practices for all educational environments, customized to meet the needs and tied to the mission and vision of each unique school.
- We value life-long learning of master educators who place student achievement at the center and increased instructional capacity as their goal.
- We value choice in education and the opportunities presented through innovative school models.
- We value professional development for instructional staff members that includes one-on-one mentoring and relevant, actionable workshops.
- We value collaboration with a team of educators, both instructional and administrative, who are committed to improving instructional practices through self-reflection and data analysis.