Lunar New Year
Share the Abundance
February 10 - 28, 2020
Share the Abundance!
Our migrant worker friends would love any pre-loved items that need a new home.
We are collecting the items below (new or pre-loved) to share with our migrant worker brothers. Anything that is in good condition and not broken, stained or torn will find a new home.
good quality men's clothes and shoes | unopened toiletries | umbrellas | backpacks | water bottles | raincoats | sunglasses | belts
power banks | laptops | phones | headphones | bedsheets | yoga mats | luggage | wallets
In light of the recent Coronavirus cases, we are also accepting (unused and sealed) masks, sanitisers, and disinfectant products for our migrant worker brothers. If you wish to pass some on for the workers, please reach out to one of our contact points below.
Too Many CNY Treats?
Our migrant worker friends would also love unopened, unexpired treats that you may want to give away.
We are collecting treats that we will be passing on to migrant workers at their worksites, construction areas and dormitories.
Please Whatsapp or message our volunteers to arrange a drop-off with them. Our volunteers are spread across the island, so feel free to arrange a time with your nearest volunteer.
For drop off in WEST areas -
- Dipa at 90183764 (Bt Timah)
- Usha at 92723478 (One-North)
- Tary Yip at 9325 3815 (Jurong East)
For drop off in NORTH areas -
- Jocelyn at 910 91722 (Ang Mo Kio)
- Usha at 9272 3478 (Woodlands)
- Stella at 8223 8899 (Marsiling)
- Adeline at 9786 3507 (Woodlands Ring Road)
For drop off in NORTH-EAST areas -
- Priti at 8129 3062 (Serangoon Gardens)
- Jocelyn at 9060 7067 (Yishun)
For drop off in CENTRAL areas -
- Adeline at 9786 3507 (Church Street)
- Melissa at 9747 0858 (Circular Road)
- Clare at 9797 4898 (Toa Payoh)
For drop off at the EAST
- Russ at 9180 3710 (Ubi Crescent)
- Alpana at 9813 7773 (Meyer Road)
- Sharada at 9837 4620 (Simei)
- Doreen at 9142 6802 (Tampines)
We would like to maintain the dignity of our worker brothers, and appreciate your support in donating items that are not stained, torn, worn out, mouldy, broken, with parts missing, or otherwise unusable.
Please ensure everything is cleaned and washed before donating. Note that any items that are not deemed usable will be returned to the donor at the discretion of the volunteers accepting these items
Our Distribution Schedule
These will be announced on our Facebook page.
Please like and follow our Facebook page ItsRainingRaincoats for future updates