Olympic Shooting Disciplines Apps
One of the basic principles of Clay Target shooting is the process of first visualising and then physically re-creating what you've seen in your mind's eye. In Olympic Trap we don't know the direction of the target but we know the scheme. Confidence can be enhanced by mentally walk through the scheme before you step on the shooting range using this App.
This App contains the nine ISSF Olympic Trap tables so that you can accustom to the angles and elevations that you'll experience on the shooting range.
The App can also be used as shooting game. The target can be shot by swing through with your finger through the flying target. For a more realistic experience, the App uses real life shooting range changing background and shot sound.
- Faster target acquisition.
- Improve target recognition on dark green backgrounds.
- If projected on a wall, it can be used for dry fire training.
- Improve clay target mental imagery and visualisation.
- Enhance confidence and preparation.
- Enhance Eye-Hand coordination.
- Contains the nine ISSF Schemes.
- Target can be shot using a swing through with tip of finger.
- You can have two shots at a clay with shotgun sound.
- 25 targets are thrown as per real life situation.
- Target Speed can be adjusted from 0.6 sec to 10 sec.
- Target to target delay can be adjusted from 0 to 15 sec.
- Various Real life shooting range backgrounds to choose from ( Uboldo, San Marino, San Giovanni, Carnview etc ) for a realistic experience.
- Target breaks on hit.
- Competition, Show Scheme and ISSF Semi-Final and Final modes.
- Acoustic target release so you can call for the target or automatic target release (Apple Only).
- Share your result on Facebook (Apple Only).
- Compete online on the Apple Game Center. You can tap into the leaderboards which will show your rank against your friends. Click here for more details.
- Available for the iPhone, iPad, Android phones and Tablets.
- David Kostelecký, Beijing 2008 Olympic Gold Medalist.
"Great app for getting you ready for the round. Even small things can help you reach the top of the game. With this you can read the targets better and you will be ready for all schemas!"
Nicola Heron - British Helice Team.
"I love interesting shooting Apps. Here are some great ones from Tiro Apps.I can recommend the trap apps. Until now I had never understood (in real time) what the different schemes for OT looked like on each individual peg. This app is enlightening. Well done!!"
How to use the TrapShoot App for dry fire training?
1) Connect iPhone/iPad via a lightning to Digital AV cable to projector (Philips PicoPix PPX3414 which cost around 250 euro) as per diagram below
2) Select HDMI as the source input on the projector.
3) Run the TrapShoot App on iPhone/iPad. Go to settings and set the "Mic" to on. Call for target then swing and dry fire shoot the target with you own gun.
This App contains of the three 2013 ISSF Double Trap tables so that you can accustom to the angles and elevations that you'll experience on the shooting range. During each round you'll get 1 pair from each of the three schemes, but the App scrambling device will pre determine the order so that you cannot predict which two machines (program) you'll receive.
This Olympic Skeet App is an exciting App for both beginners and professional skeet shooters. It aids the shooter to get use to the new 2012 ISSF format and a great visualisation/mental training tool.
1)Station by station view
2)Target can be shot using a swing through with tip of your ringer.
3)Single and doubles per station are according to 2012 ISSF rules.
4)Target speed can be adjusted form 0.5ses to 5 sec.
5)Target breaks on hit with real shotgun sound.
6)Available for iPhone and the iPad.
7)Automatic or Acoustic target (Apple only) release .
8)Compete online on the Apple Game Center. You can tap into the leaderboards which will show your rank against your friends. Click here for more details.
9) Real and simulated backgrounds.
10) If projected on a wall, it can be used with acoustic target release as a dry fire training tool at no additional costs.