Sign-up for important Remind App text communications from Coach Schneider: Seniors & returning Varsity players text @d2kefg to 81010 Juniors & returning JV players text @c9ed9c to 81010 Sophomores & returning Scarlet/Royal players text @2ech24f to 81010 Freshman players text @33hcb6b to 81010
Important Dates 2019-2020
- CHSAA Cancels Spring Sports
- May 9 Season Ends
- May 13 Varsity Playoffs Begin
Jon Gordon - Top Strategies for Coaches and Student Athletes to Stay Positive https://www.facebook.com/jongordonpage/videos/490379065177926/
Dr. Greg Dale - Director of Sports Psychology and Leadership Program at Duke University
FORMS AND LINKS
- No Practice or Games until April 26
- Mar 9 4-5:30 Practice Begins - All Teams @GV Fields
- Game Uniforms - All Teams Wear Blue - Home / White - Away
The Cherry Creek High School Girls Soccer Booster Club is dedicated to serving and supporting the girls soccer program. The booster club represents in entire girls soccer program—including Varsity, JV, Scarlet and Royal teams. Our goal is to make girls soccer fun and enjoyable for the players, parents, and coaches.
The booster program raises funds to provide uniforms, equipment needs, the all-players dinner, end of season team banquets, and many other things that make Cherry Creek girls soccer such a great program! Each year, the booster program designs and sells Creek soccer clothing packages to players. It is our only fund raiser of the season and by purchasing a clothing package you become a booster supporter and your player enjoys wearing fun Creek soccer swag throughout the season with their teammates!
It is our hope that every player purchases one of the booster clothing packages as contributions allow the players to circumvent major fundraising initiatives.
How can you support the booster program?
- Become a booster supporter by purchasing a booster clothing package for your player. Players enjoy wearing it and parents love there is no major fundraising! Booster clothing package sales usually start in January. This allows us to deliver them to players right before the season starts on Spirit/Scrimmage Day.
- Volunteer to help coordinate various events such as indoor, the all-players dinner, become a team parent or serve on the booster board.
All parents are welcome to attend booster club meetings!
May 4 6:30 / East Building - Room 204
Board & Committee chairs
President / Lisa Mauvais / Email
VP / Jim Schneider / Email
Secretary / Kim Frey / Email
Treasurer / Daphne Inboden / Email
Booster Apparel / Katie Ferguson / Email
Webmaster- Indoor & Camp Registrations / Lisa Mauvais / Email
Team Parent Coordinator / Natalie Morris Email
Indoor Coordinator / Natalie Morris / Email
Media Specialist / Mark Inboden / Email