Presentation on coastal ocean monitoring at NASA Headquarters, Washington D.C.
Setting up instruments on Useful Island, Western Antarctic Peninsula
Measuring light backscattering in Andvord Bay, Antarctic Peninsula
Sample collection near Palmer Station on Averse Island, Antarctica
· Scripps Institution of Oceanography, Student Spotlight
· Teledyne Marine Photo Contest 2018
· Entrepreneurs from Scripps Oceanography are advancing green and blue technologies"
· "Rethink the Ocean? Why San Diego’s Entrepreneurs Are Doing Just That" reported by
· Photo of the Week: "Crushed Ice Collecting glacial ice to study fjord ecosystems in the Southern Ocean"
· Photo of the Week: "Life under the Ice
Researchers investigate how iceberg calving affects Antarctic marine life"
· The Maritime Alliance BlueTech Incubator
Featured on sandiego.gov
Reported by San Diego Union Tribune
· Ocean Carbon & Biogeochemistry (OCB) Fall Newsletter, 2016
· UCSD Interdisciplinary Forum on Environmental Research: Session on "Geoengineering our Climate"
· Addressing the Flag ban controversy at ASUCI: "UCI Stands by the FlagAn open letter from the UCI Family" (Click here for the full Letter)