CREATING VALUE WITH ANALYTICS
3 DAYS INTERNATIONAL HANDS-ON WORKSHOP
27-29 August, 2018, AUT, Auckland, New Zealand
Facilitated by leading scholars and industry professionals, this hands-on workshop includes lectures, tutorials, group problem solving, and discussions on creating value with big data analytics. The workshop discusses both structural (such as sales and financial) and nonstructural data (e.g., tweets and networks) theories, tools, techniques, and strategies. No coding or prior analytics experience required.
The workshop covers theory and practice of:
- Business Analytics
- Social Media Analytics
- Location Analytics
- Marketing Analytics
- Network Analytics
- Text Analytics
- Financial Analytics
- Search Engine Analytics
- Analytics-Business Alignment
- Big Data Security & Privacy
- Where: The Auckland University of Technology, Gat 3, WG308, WG Building, Level 3, 55 Wellesley Street East, Auckland CBD (see map).
- When: 27-29th August, 2018.
- Who: Academics, students, researchers, business owners, managers, executives, and consultants, etc.
- Seats: Seats are limited. First come, first serve basis.
- Layout: Round-table sessions followed by Hands-on exercises. Please bring your own device.
- Atmosphere: Warm, friendly, and collegial!
- Registration Deadline: 20th August, 2018