Junior Skills Clinic is an annual clinic facilitated by Scott Hamlet a silver licensed coach who has developed and hosted the clinic for the past 19 years.
The clinic is tailored specifically to work on the following:
· Demonstrate and understand principles of stretching
· Improve core competitive swimming skills such as starts, turns, finishes
· Each stroke including medley will be covered
· Every child will learn to be a leader and work on skills necessary for them to take forward into their home coaching program.
· This is not a stroke correction or endurance based clinic however the principals of technique of all strokes including improvement drills will be covered.
Scott welcomes and encourages any coaches wanting to attend
2019 Clinic to be held on 2nd and 3rd November.
Full details here: Either print and send in the paperwork on complete the webform below.