- Registration close date -- March 28 (or sooner if filled)
- Late registration -- March 23-28 ($25.00 fee)
- Roster Deadline -- March 28
Team Check in
Team Check in
- Friday, May 3rd from 5pm-8pm
- If your team plays the PM wave, you may check in on Saturday 9am-Noon
- ALL teams must check in before playing. Players will get player credentials after a representative has checked the team in.
Listed below are the things required at team check in:
- A copy of your AES roster with AAU numbers verified (use AAU Import quick link on AES)
- If AAU numbers are not showing verified, bring one of these three forms of verification:
- AAU membership card copy
- AAU Club Listing (generated from AAU website Club Director Account)
- AAU Team roster (generated from AAU website Club Director Account)
- Once checked in, you will receive a Team Bag with goodies and Team Credentials.
- Players and coaches will not be able to enter without proper credentials
- A Club Director or Team Parent can perform the Team Check-In for one or more teams as long as they have all the proper documentation
- most pool play and bracket play will be best 2 out of 3 sets. (25, 25, 15). If the third is required, teams will switch sides at 8 points.
- Some pools of 3 may be played 3 sets to 25. Please check your schedule
- All teams will play a minimum of 10 sets, including 2 matches on Sunday.
- Ties in pool will be determined by point percentage listed in AES
- Parking by the tennis courts and in the parking garage are available.
- There is a walk tunnel under 27th street that leads right to the gym.
- MSU-B does have have a home softball match Saturday so please do not park by the softball field.
- There is a drop off area right in front of the Alterowitz gym.
- Parking on Mountain View Boulevard and behind the athletic building will not be allowed.