We are happy to announce the agenda for the first edition of BSidesMunich. Further details about the speakers can be found in the pages below.
If you did not get a ticket for the conference this year you can browse through the slides and watch the talks online. They have been recorded during the event have been uploaded to the BSidesMunich channel on YouTube (playlist) and archive.org. You can find the individual links below.
Thanks to @ministraitor for providing the equipment and recording the whole event!
- 09:00 - 09:30 Registration
- 09:45 - 10:00 Welcome [recording]
- 10:00 - 11:00 Keynote: Hardening the web platform (Mike West, @mikewest) [slides, recording]
- 11:00 - 11:30 Coffee Break
- 11:30 - 12:15 NoSQL means no security? (Philipp Krenn, @xeraa) [slides, recording]
- 12:15 - 13:00 A practical approach in exploit development for embedded devices (Michael Messner, @s3cur1ty_de) [slides, recording]
- 13:00 - 14:00 Lunch break
- 14:00 - 14:25 Would you like some honey with that? (Stefan Hager, @khae) [slides, recording]
- 14:25 - 14:50 CookieMonstruo: Hijacking the Social Login (Martin von Knobloch, @kl8mour) [slides, recording]
- 14:50 - 15:15 Data exfiltration: Secret chat application using Wi-Fi covert channel (Yago Hansen, @yadox) [slides, recording]
- 15:15 - 15:40 Networks and Incident Response: how to leverage tools and patterns for network-based incident detection (João Collier de Mendonça, @sec_joao) [slides, recording]
- 15:40 - 16:05 Improve your Network Security with OpenSource IDS/IPS (Andreas Herz, @shad0whunter) [slides, recording]
- 16:05 - 16:35 Coffee Break