Welcome to BSidesMunich 2017
BSidesMunich is the premiere, independently organized computer security event in the Munich, Germany area, bringing together both local and internationally renowned experts. As an offshoot of our Meetup group, MUC:SEC, this conference extends our goals of bringing local computer security professionals together, exchanging ideas and experience and most importantly, establishing trust relationship within our community. This event is free.
BSides events are hosted all over the world and are community driven conferences. This also means that the conference will be what every attendee makes of it. So the success of the event will depend on your active participation, give a talk (in English), create a workshop, design a challenge for other attendees, help with the CTF or sponsoring.
BSidesMunich2017 in numbers
... and 9 hours of IT security fun...
Looking forward to #BSidesMUC2018!
BSides came to Munich for the first time in 2017:
- Date: April 3rd, 2017 @9:00
- Venue: Freibadstraße 30, 81543 München.
- Rooms: One large room for talks, one smaller room for workshops and another smaller break-out room (where we encourage any follow-up questions and discussions after a talk or workshop).
- Tickets: Tickets are gone - but you can always join the waiting list!
- CFP: Call for Papers has ended February 20th, 2017.
- Agenda: The Talks and the Workshops have been announced (and sold out!) - the recordings have been published and are linked there.
- Check out the Photos from the event ;)
- If you attended the conference, we're grateful for your feedback provided in the Survey - thank you!