Welcome to BSidesMunich 2017
BSidesMunich is the premiere, independently organized computer security event in the Munich, Germany area, bringing together both local and internationally renowned experts. As an offshoot of our Meetup group, MUC:SEC, this conference extends our goals of bringing local computer security professionals together, exchanging ideas and experience and most importantly, establishing trust relationship within our community. This event will be free.
BSides events are hosted all over the world and are community driven conferences. This also means that the conference will be what every attendee makes of it. So the success of the event will depend on your active participation, give a talk (in English),
create a workshop, design a challenge for other attendees, help with the CTF or sponsoring.
Join us on April 3rd, 2017
BSides is coming to Munich for the first time in 2017. We've set the date, found a venue and are busy planning the schedule. Here's everything you can rely on so far:
- Date: April 3rd, 2017 in Munich - so save the date (3.4.17)
- Time: Doors open at 9am, the closing time will be around 6pm
- Venue: Freibadstraße 30, 81543 München
- Tickets: Tickets are gone - but you can always join the waiting list!
- CFP: Call for Papers has opened and we await your submissions. Deadline is February 20th, 2017.
- Agenda: Workshops have been announced (and sold out!), more details on Talks coming soon.
Rooms: We have one large room for talks, and two smaller ones for workshops and such, so feel free to contact us if you have suggestions for CTF/LockPickVillage/
Workshops or create a challenge.