Bren Mar Park PTA
Welcome to the Bren Mar Park Elementary
Parent Teacher Association!
Our parent teacher association is a formal organization composed of parents, teachers and staff that is intended to facilitate parental participation in a school. Our membership includes community members of all kinds, including parents, teachers, staff, students, businesses and community leaders.
See our 2018-2019 PTA Year in Review
Bren Mar Park PTA Mission and Bylaws
We strive to build school spirit and enhance the learning environment for students. We will do our best to raise funds to provide opportunities for students they may not otherwise have.
Our goal is to bring parents and teachers together so that as a community we can reach our fullest potential.
We will reach out to local businesses to partner our our efforts to provide support for our teachers and memorable experiences for our students.
Read our Bylaws here
National PTA Mission and Values
PTA's mission is to make every child’s potential a reality by engaging and empowering families and communities to advocate for all children.
- Collaboration: We will work in partnership with a wide array of individuals and organizations to broaden and enhance our ability to serve and advocate for all children and families.
- Commitment: We are dedicated to children’s educational success, health, and well-being through strong family and community engagement, while remaining accountable to the principles upon which our association was founded.
- Diversity: We acknowledge the potential of everyone without regard, including but not limited to: age, culture, economic status, educational background, ethnicity, gender, geographic location, legal status, marital status, mental ability, national origin, organizational position, parental status, physical ability, political philosophy, race, religion, sexual orientation, and work experience.
- Respect: We value the individual contributions of members, employees, volunteers, and partners as we work collaboratively to achieve our association’s goals.
- Accountability: All members, employees, volunteers, and partners have a shared responsibility to align their efforts toward the achievement of our association’s strategic initiatives.