- John C. Baez, John Foley, Joseph Moeller, and Blake S. Pollard, Network models, 2017.
- John C. Baez and Blake S. Pollard, A compositional framework for reactionnetworks, Reviews in Mathematical Physics, 29(9), 1750028, 2017.
- Blake S. Pollard, Open Markov processes: A compositional perspective on non-equilibrium steady states in biology, Entropy, 18(4), 140, 2016.
- John C. Baez and Blake S. Pollard, Relative entropy in biological systems, Entropy, 18(2), 46, 2016.
- John C. Baez, Brendan Fong, and Blake S. Pollard, A compositional framework for Markov processes, Journal of Mathematical Physics, 57, 033301, 2016.
- Blake S. Pollard, A Second Law for open Markov processes, Open Systems and Information Dynamics, 23, 01, 2016.
- John C. Baez and Blake S. Pollard, Quantropy, Entropy, 17(2), 772, 2015.
- Compositional modeling of open reaction networks, American Mathematical Society Fall Sectional Meeting, University of California, Riverside, November, 2017.
- Black-boxing open reaction networks, Workshop on Dynamics, Thermodynamics, and Information Processing in Chemical Networks, University of Luxembourg, June, 2017.
- Compositional modeling of open chemical reaction networks, Center for Complexity Sciences, University of California, Davis, May, 2017.
- Open Markov processes: A compositional framework for non-equilibrium steady states, APS March Meeting, New Orleans, LA, March, 2017. (Poster)
- Compositional frameworks for open systems, Workshop on Statistical Physics, Information Processing, and Biology, Santa Fe Institute, November, 2017.
- A Second Law for open Markov processes, APS March Meeting, San Antonio, TX, March, 2015.
- Quantropy, QNET at NetSci, Berkeley, CA, June, 2014.
- Remotely Sensed Spatial-Temporal Trends of Irrigated Agriculture, American Geophysical Union Fall Meeting, San Francisco, CA, December, 2009.