After the Discovery Call, EVERY project, no matter what type, starts with an Initial Consultation. We are here to help, however you need us. Consultation intended for clients who would like to gather information to see if a project is something they can (or even want to) do. Many times, our clients move on to book a specific package or the full-service. Either way, we are thrilled to help you with your design. We are 100% on your team and want to help however we can - NO pressure! Our goal is to do the work so you have the information to make an informed and confident decision about your project.
What to Expect from the Initial Consultation:
- Determined from our Discovery Call, you'll get up to one hour (60 mins) at your home to discuss as many spaces as you'd like. Sometimes it is helpful to walk the entire home, other times it's most beneficial to discuss only one space.
- This consultation should benefit YOU as much as possible, so if that means offering design advice, showing us how you live in the space, and/or learning more about our "next steps" or "Full-Service" options, we can work on whatever works best for you. If you have specific expectations for what you'd like to accomplish, please let us know so we can best serve you.
- While in your home, we will ask a lot of questions, take notes and also take photos so that we can leave your home, share it with the team and continue to think about your project and understand more about what you're looking for.
- After our Initial Consultation, our team will write up any notes from our discussions and directly email them to you in a PDF file, so that you can reference them at your convenience.
How to Prep Best for the Initial Consultation to Maximize Results:
- Prepare some "Inspiration Images" to review with the designer during your consultation to help define your design style and vision for the space.
- Gather all parties involved in this design project (spouse/partner, roommate, family, children, etc.) and have a conversation about your level of investment for this project BEFORE a designer arrives. If you do not know 100%, that's okay. It is best to discuss how much time, energy and money you think you'd like to invest into this project so that we can determine which design service would be best for you.
- Get excited! We are about to make your design dreams come true! b3 Design Solutions has an incredible team that can execute your design dreams from start to finish - we are one step closer to making your design dreams come true and THAT is something to get EXCITED about!