Our committee is elected on a yearly basis at our Annual General Meeting. The committee is responsible for overseeing the running of the band, including booking concerts, sorting music, organising social events and overseeing the overall budget and finances. It is a dedicated group of keen band members.
- President: Liam Dyker
- Vice President: Dominic Gallo
- Secretary: Annabel Brayshaw
- Treasurer: Sam MacDougall
- Social Secretary: Joseph Reid
- Librarian: Callum Young
- Assistant Librarian: Abbie Cassidy
- Ordinary Member: Anna Crichton
- Ordinary Member: Holly Tristram
If you'd like to get in contact with the committee, please send an email to email@example.com.
The current conductor of AUCB is Mark James.
Mark James studied BMus with Performance at the Royal Conservetoire of Scotland. Since graduating, he has been conducting ensembles, and is currently conducting the Aberdeen University Concert Band leading to their upcoming concert in March.