- Parking: The closest 24-hour self-park is the Fox Tower Parking Garage (775 SW Taylor St) just down the street from the Paramount Hotel, which reportedly has in-and-out privileges if you are paying the daily rate ($20, $8 on weekends). The closest 24-hour valet parking is the Southpark Garage (914 SW Taylor St), with about the same rates.
- Friday: To get from the Paramount to the Sentinel Hotel, we suggest walking - it is 0.3 miles. Please be there promptly at 6 PM.
- Saturday: To get from the Paramount to Irving Street Kitchen, you can walk 0.9 miles, take the streetcar, or take a car. Please make your reservations for dinner ASAP! If you can't get one, you could stop by a nearby restaurant to put your name on the waitlist and then come have appetizers with us. We will be at Irving Street Kitchen from 5:30–9:30, so please stop by either before after dinner to have a drink with us.
- Sunday: To get from the Paramount to the World Forestry Center, there are a variety of transport options: you can take the MAX (Red or Blue line towards Hillsboro, 12 minutes, runs every 7 minutes), or take a car (6-10 minutes, depends on traffic). Note that the MAX only runs every 10-20 minutes back to downtown Sunday evenings. The ceremony will start promptly at 3 PM.
- See the Schedule for more details, and Around Portland for places to eat and go.
There are many fun and interesting ways to spend Saturday in Portland and the surrounding area. The map above lists some of our favorite locations around Portland. We especially love the Japanese and Chinese Gardens, as well as the Hoyt Arboretum in Forest Park. On Saturday night, we hope you enjoy one of Portland's many amazing restaurants. The map above contains a list of wedding venues (hotel and venues for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday) in burgundy, places to go in green, and some of our favorite restaurants in blue. Click the icon in the upper-left corner of the map for a list.