- Parking: The closest 24-hour self-park is the Fox Tower Parking Garage (775 SW Taylor St) just down the street from the Paramount Hotel, which reportedly has in-and-out privileges if you are paying the daily rate ($20, $8 on weekends). The closest 24-hour valet parking is the Southpark Garage (914 SW Taylor St), with about the same rates.
- Friday: To get from the Paramount to the Sentinel Hotel, we suggest walking - it is 0.3 miles. Please be there promptly at 6 PM.
- Saturday: To get from the Paramount to Irving Street Kitchen, you can walk 0.9 miles, take the streetcar, or take a car. Please make your reservations for dinner ASAP! If you can't get one, you could stop by a nearby restaurant to put your name on the waitlist and then come have appetizers with us. We will be at Irving Street Kitchen from 5:30–9:30, so please stop by either before after dinner to have a drink with us.
- Sunday: To get from the Paramount to the World Forestry Center, there are a variety of transport options: you can take the MAX (Red or Blue line towards Hillsboro, 12 minutes, runs every 7 minutes), or take a car (6-10 minutes, depends on traffic). Note that the MAX only runs every 10-20 minutes back to downtown Sunday evenings. The ceremony will start promptly at 3 PM.
- See the Schedule for more details, and Around Portland for places to eat and go.