Talks and events
Talks & Events
Over the years, I have participated in a number of events where I’m presenting conference talks, giving technical product demos to our customers or teaching a class. Depending on the size of the event, some of them have got media coverage!
Panel discussion - Conscious Leadership Through the Lens of Women in Tech - June 21st 2017
This was an event hosted by Conscious Capitalism, Bay Area Chapter at Impact Hub in San Francisco. We talked about how women leaders are having a positive impact by creating a more diverse workplace. We discussed our leadership styles and how it can inspire better engagement, creativity and innovation.
Women Who Code Connect conference, Twitter HQ San Francisco – April 29th 2017
I presented a talk at this conference titled "Harnessing the power of customer feedback"
Panel discussion for AWIL-SF at Autodesk – March 30th 2017
I moderated and ran a panel discussion titled “Value of Leadership training and Coaching”
TechWomen mentoring – September 2016 and 2017
In 2016, I mentored an emerging leader from Egypt who was hosted at Autodesk for one month, immersing herself in our work environment. In 2017, I mentored a leader from Lebanon.
- Tweet about Techwomen 2016 event
Fusion workshop for Girls Who Code – July 12th, 2016
I ran a hour long hands-on workshop for GWC summer interns in San Francisco where I taught them basic modeling using Autodesk Fusion.
- Tweet about Fusion360 GWC workshop
Autodesk University, Las Vegas – December 2015, 2016 and 2017
AIA Convention, Philadelphia – May 21st, 2016
Autodesk University is annual user conference for Autodesk customers. I have participated every year giving product demos to our customers, running user feedback sessions, focus groups and much more.
In addition to this, I have presented at internal customer focus groups, conducted webinars, written product-related blog posts and much more.
Quotes, Webinars, Publications:
- Quoted in Inc.com article about Leadership – April 2017
- Forge Ahead blog post about Connect 2016 participation – April 2017
- A360 Rendering: Your questions answered webinar – March 2016
- Quoted in Gender diversity article in Economic Times – September 2015
- Member reflections on Women Who Code Blog – August 2015
- Cloud Rendering workflow in Revit webinar – April 2015
- Artists should learn to code, LinkedIn blog – July 2014